Monday, December 14, 2009

Added Faculty

Dear Parents and Students,

This letter is to inform you that due to a family related issue Ms. Lynette will be moving back to Miami over the Holidays. I have enclosed her letter to the parents explaining more.

As we are sad to see her go we are very excited to welcome new members of our faculty. All classes will continue on as scheduled. Just a reminder classes start again January 4th.

We have updated the website with faculty bios and head shots. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. Below is a list of Ms. Lynette's classes and the new instructors.

Creative Movement
Monday 9:45 & 10:00, Wednesday 10:00, and Friday 10:00 - Ms. Lindsey Fisher

Creative Movement
Wednesday 4:30 & Saturday 9:00 - Ms. Lori Brown

Combination 2 - Ms. Brooke Mihalek
Combination 1/ Monday 5:30 - Ms. Brooke Mihalek & Ms. Cindy Bellini

Combination 1
Wednesday 5:15 & Thursday 3:00 - Ms. Lori Brown

Teen Ballet- Ms. Lindsey Fisher

Hip Hop- Ms. Ashley Rogers (Hip Hop has switched days and we have added more classes)


Thank You,
Megan White

TNDAC.NET
Tndac.Blogspot.Com
615-302-3348

___________________________________________________________________________


Dear Tennessee Dance Arts Conservatory Faculty, Students, and Families,

I would love to begin this letter by saying that I am so very blessed to have the privilege of working at the Tennessee Dance Art’s Conservatory!!! I truly feel that this dance school is a very special place where lives are being showered and nurtured. I believe this is allowing helping students to blossom into more fully reaching their potential in life not only as a dancer, but as a person divinely created with the ability to create and express who God has made them to be!

The faculty at the Tennessee Dance Arts Conservatory is exceptional! They exemplify extraordinary professionalism and excellent technique in their desire to train, and inspire others in the beauty and discipline of art, and specifically in the art of dance! Dance facilities like this one are rare, and are a true gem amongst the art’s community!

I absolutely love the opportunity of working with each of you week after week! Your children make me smile! They encourage me, and inspire me as a dancer and an artist. I tell my family and friends stories about them and they bring joy to my heart! Your children give me greater glimpses into the divine truths that God is wanting to teach me! For the great privilege of working with the families, students, and faculty of TDAC I am forever grateful! The experience of working at the Tennessee Dance Art’s Conservatory has been a blessing to me in every way!!!

It is for this reason, that it has not been easy for me as I prepare to transition to the next step that I believe God is taking me on in life, and that is to move back to my home town of Miami, FL to be with my family. It is a decision that I have been praying about and have continued to sense God leading me towards. Being in Miami will allow me to be able to spend more time with my grandparents who are getting older. It will allow me to help my family with any needs they may have. It is also an opportunity for me to spend more time with my parents, siblings, nieces, nephews, and extended family most of whom are in the Miami area.

It is not a decision that has come about easily, but rather with much prayer and contemplation. I believe that this is the next step in the journey that God is taking me on, and have sensed His affirmation of that as I have proceeded to move forward with this move.

Although I am certainly going to miss all of you and the privilege of working at TDAC each week, I am absolutely thrilled about the amazing teachers that are coming in to take my place!!! Some of them are personal friends of mine and fellow dance colleagues. I am very much looking forward to the opportunity that your children will have to work with such amazing instructors, and I look forward to being able to come and visit the studio in the coming months when I am in town, and continue to support your children in their training and efforts!

Please know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers and that I am forever grateful for the opportunity to have worked with all of you at the Tennessee Dance Arts Conservatory! If I ever return to the Spring Hill area, I hope that I will have the privilege of working with all of you again!!!





With Much Love and Gratitute,

Lynette Villa de Rey

Lynettederey@gmail.com



www.derey.net



www.actinternational.org

No comments: