Sunday, May 29, 2011

Congratulations

We are so proud of all our students from the little baby elephants of Mommy and Me to the leads of La Fille mal gardee.. We had an amazing season and ended with three wonderful productions.

There are so many people to thank and acknowledge for the success of this season! We hope that you were able to attend one of our shows and read through all the wonderful names. As always, we want to thank the parents, our dedicated students, the amazingly talented faculty of TDAC, the staff, and all the volunteers.

Though this is a business, it is my passion and my ministry. I come to work each day to help inspire and motivate students to find the joy of dance. I know that my faculty feels the same. We are so pleased to share our knowledge and the talents that we have been given with the youth of the Spring Hill Community.

I hope that you support us in our endeavors and our great plans! Remember that we do all we can to provide a high quality service at a low affordable price. Thank you!


Megan White

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Thanks for all YOU do!!! Even though we do dance for fun, there is no other place we'd rather be!!

O:)
The Campbells